Equine Sports Massage
Whether you ride your horse for pleasure or competition, massage helps increase circulation, decrease recovery time,
helps prevent injury, and allow you to train harder.
- Help achieve your horse's total movement and power.
- Help extend your horse's athletic life span.
- Give yourself and your horse an extra chance, to reach your own personal goal.
- Refusing or resisting leads
- Head and neck discomfort
- Shortened strides
- Hind leg scuffing
- Hip and shoulder lameness
- Improper tracking
- Girthing problems
- Muscular or "cold back"
- Loss of performing ability and many more...
- Maintain your horse's body in better physical condition.
- Prevent injuries and loss of mobility in potential trouble spots.
- Increase potential athletic performance and endurance.
- Alleviate stiffness and restore mobility to injured tissue.
- Extend both the good health and overall life of your horse's "career".
Trained and Certified by Corrine Bowie of Equissage NC
Melanie Hampton, RVT, CESMT, CCMT, HTA® and Reiki Practitioner
Telephone: (919) 436-3306
Scope of Practice
As a Certified Equine Sports Massage Therapist, I am trained to perform soft tissue
manipulation on horses, have the ability to recognize hypertonicity, soreness,
muscle spasms, and to apply massage techniques to aid in relaxation and healing. I am
not a Veterinarian and cannot diagnose, prescribe, or give medical advice. Issues that I
am not trained to address will be referred to your Veterinarian.